CW-220 Composite Honing Wheel
Deburrs edges quickly
The CW-220 Composite Honing Wheel is perfect for quickly deburring the edge. It comes with an integrated polish and is easy to use. You can also use your composite honing wheel for regular maintenance and to quickly regain sharpness when you don't need to establish a new bevel. The CW-220 Composite Honing Wheel fits the Tormek T-8.
Why CW-220 Composite Honing Wheel?
- Deburrs the edge more quickly.
- Maintains your tools between sharpenings.
- Durable composite material with integrated polish for cleaner honing without honing compound.
- Vegan alternative to a leather honing wheel.
- Fits the Tormek T-8, Tormek T-7 and older models with a honing wheel 215-220 mm (8 1/2-8 5/8") in diameter and 26 mm (1") wide.
The CW-220 Composite Honing Wheel is suitable for use in clean environments as you don't need to use honing compound. Instead, it has polish integrated into the composite material. You can deburr the edge quickly and get great results without getting yourself or your work station dirty!
Wet for more feel
You can wet the CW-220 Composite Honing Wheel with a little water for smoother honing. Use a sponge or cloth dipped in plain tap water. Hold it against the honing wheel with the machine running. This gives a softer feel to honing if you otherwise find it to be a bit aggressive.
Specs and details
Honing wheel dimensions
Diameter: 220 mm (8 5/8")
Width: 34 mm (1 3/8")
Shipping weight 0.68 kg (0.15 lb)
Galvanized steel, ABS plastic, composite
To see all patents, please visit tormek.com/patents
Tormek Live Sharpening Classes: The basics of honing
Watch this episode of Tormek's sharpening classes where Wolfgang and Sébastien teach you the basics of honing.
Included in the box
The CW-220 Composite Honing Wheel comes fully assembled and ready to use.
- Instructions for the CW-220 Composite Honing Wheel